- All Transportation Division Reports
- All Reports with Keywords 'Transportation Issues'
- Search Energy Commission Reports
- Transportation Energy Forecast 2009 IEPR
(Pub # CEC-600-2010-002-SF, PDF file, 12 mb)
- Transportation Energy Forecast 2007 IEPR
(Pub # CEC-600-2007-009-SF, PDF file, 736 kb)
Transportation Energy Statistics
December 02, 2013 - After dropping for ten weeks. Regular has returned to its upward climb, rising above last weeks price, by several cents.
The average price in California for regular gasoline increased 2.9-cents from the previous week. The average statewide price for regular was $3.576. Mid-grade and premium prices increased as well.
The national average for self-serve regular is at $3.272, down 2.1 cents from the previous week.This is 30.4 cents lower than the price of regular in California.