- All Transportation Division Reports
- All Reports with Keywords 'Transportation Issues'
- Search Energy Commission Reports
- Transportation Energy Forecast 2009 IEPR
(Pub # CEC-600-2010-002-SF, PDF file, 12 mb)
- Transportation Energy Forecast 2007 IEPR
(Pub # CEC-600-2007-009-SF, PDF file, 736 kb)
Transportation Energy Statistics
July 28, 2014 - Holding onto that downward slope for a fourth week. Regular is several cents lower than last week's price.
The average price in California for regular gasoline decreased 4.3-cents from the previous week. The average statewide price for regular was $3.991. Mid-grade and premium prices decreased as well.
The national average for self-serve regular is at $3.539, down 5.4 cents from the previous week.This is 45.2 cents lower than the price of regular in California.